Hello, thanks for stopping by my site. I’m a husband, father, & friend first, but I make a living as a professional photographer and web designer. I’ve been taking pictures now for more than ten years and designed websites for the past four.
I’ve worked all across the country as a photographer in a number of different capacities. My background mostly consists of editorial photography, however I have done a fair share of commercial, tourism, and non-profit work as well.
On the web design side, I’ve worked to design and develop numerous websites for a wide variety of clients. The vast majority of my website development work has been for non-profit companies and regional businesses.
Fun Facts about me:
- Love vinyl records
- Have an original Woodstock t-shirt
- Espresso fanatic
- Home brewer
- Fan of all things vintage
- Ate ribs with President Obama (long before he was POTUS)
- Played catcher in my baseball days
- Love old & well-worn boots
- Live happily with my wife, son, & great dane.